Friday, December 30, 2011

Whats on my mind

<p>I remember when I was really young.I heard a fact that blew my mind. I was watching Cosmos, a TV series by the physicist&nbsp; Carl Sagen. Sagen said that in our one galaxy there are more stars then there are grains of sand on every beach in the world. Try and wrap your mind around that insane number. When I heard that it opened a door for me. I had an insatiable appetite for knowledge. I.started looking into things far above.my comprehension level just for the sake of knowing it. A lot of people would be surprised to hear that I read pretty often. The enjoyment I can get out of a book is a lot greater than anything I could get out of TV. While I'm on the subject of TV it pisses me off that people like the idiots on Jersey Shore are peoples role models, so many teenagers watch that shit religiously and get involved with it. I think of more people looked at intellectuals like Stephen Hawking or Carl Sagen we would be in better shape. Go out and learn shit, take iniative to know everything you possibly can even if it seems like you'll never need it. The more you know the better off you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment