Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My fears

Everyone has got their own set of fears. I don't give a damn what anyone says being in an unknown area while its dark givus all the heebie jeebies. Flying Beatles might as well be poision darts. My two fears are:
1: Being alone. I HATE being alone. I feel like I have to be around people. Being alone makes me so anxious. I didn't have any traumatic "alone" experience when I was young or anything I just want people around me I can connect with.
2. The Future. Do you ever try and imagine what the future has in store for you? I stress myself way too much over this. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with my life or where I'll end up and that seriously bothers me.
Dont be shy comment with your fears.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same fears except my fear of being alone is mainly ending up alone. Like I'm ok with it for a little while, but I wouldn't wanna b that way forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone hates/fears being alone for long periods of time. It's why loneliness and Forever Alone Guy exist.

    I stress about the future too, but I wouldn't say that's my main fear.

    My main fear would have to be the dark. Call me crazy (most do, which is why I don't talk about it), but I am a medium; I see stuff. I don't like what I see, especially in the dark. Maybe that just means I'm more afraid of the things themselves and not the darkness, but I think it's both of them combined.

    ReplyDelete